Every client is different and everyone’s plans are different. If it is appropriate for your goals and objectives, we can establish a trust or trusts. Although some think trusts are only for wealthy people, that is not accurate. Trusts have many uses, including, tax minimization, probate avoidance, creditor protection, asset protection, Medicaid eligibility, business succession, privacy, and protecting beneficiaries form themselves, to name a selected few.
Selected services in Trusts practice area:
- Drafting revocable or living trusts
- Drafting irrevocable trusts
- Drafting Charitable trusts
- Drafting Medicaid Trusts
- Drafting Qualified Personal Residence Trusts
- Drafting Asset Protection Trusts
- Drafting Special Needs Trusts (First Party and Third Party)
- Drafting many other trusts and trust forms to reach our client’s goals
If you have questions or would like to schedule a FREE strategy session to determine if a trust would help you, call us at (802) 442-9800 or schedule an appointment below.