Although it is easier to avoid going to court, sometimes it can’t be avoided. When there is an issue that needs to be litigated, we can help.
Selected Probate, Estate, and Trust Litigation services:
- Will and Trust Contests – There are certain grounds under which a will or a trust can be contested.
- Guardianships and Conservatorships – These can be voluntary or involuntary. At times a loved one begins to lose the ability to manage their affairs, this is an option.
- Fiduciary Duty Claims – Trustees, executors, guardians, personal representatives, and other fiduciaries are subject to the highest duties of law.
- Fiduciary Accounting and Removal Actions – If fiduciaries aren’t fulfilling their roles, they can be removed.
- Trust interpretation, modification, and termination claims – Trusts are not always clear and sometimes they no longer serve their intended purpose. When this happens there can be proceedings to clarify their meaning, declare rights of the interested parties, and modify or terminate them.
If you have an issue above that may require litigation and you would like a FREE strategy session you can call our office at (802) 442-9800 or schedule a session below.