If you are a new business owner in Bennington, or the surrounding towns and counties in Vermont, we can help you form your business. We provide advice on forming your business to ensure the entity selection will meet you needs now, with significant growth, and be flexible enough to adapt to potential tax changes. Unlike many attorneys, we focus on tax and can provide advice related to taxation without reservation or concern.
We have provided advice to businesses at various stages, from pre-formation to businesses that have been operating for decades. We also provide advice to clients that range in size from pre-revenue start-ups to small businesses to medium sized businesses to larger businesses with more than $20 million in annual revenue. Our experience with the range of businesses allows us to provide better advice to clients.
Some of our formation services are:
- Deciding of the choice of entity
- Operational, Tax, Liability, and Future goals each play a part in entity selection.
- Registering the business with the applicable states
- Drafting the business bylaws or operating agreement
- Drafting any needed contracts or agreements
- Obtaining Federal and State Employer and Tax ID Numbers
- Drafting Buy-Sell agreements
- Ongoing compliance advice and counsel
We help entrepreneurs and business owners form entities to take their business to the next level or start operations. We can be reached at our Bennington, Vermont office by calling 802-442-9800, through our contact us page, or the below link.